Since 1999: Linking medical practices to patients everywhere
In the 21st century, growing a medical practice is about more than marketing – it’s about linking to patients digitally.
More than 8 million Americans go online every day for health care information*. For physicians in private practice, the message is clear – get wired or get retired.
*The Pew Research Center
Beyond the electronic brochure – a turnkey package
Building a website is pretty easy these days. Maintaining a good one is not so simple.
A practice needs more than an electronic brochure. Today’s technology affords a virtual medical office, with competitive distinctions:
- Search engine optimization (SEO) for new patients to find a practice
- Social media and Web 2.0 features for two-
way communications with existing patients
- Professional design
- Practice profile
- Physician bios
- Staff email accounts
- Electronic patient forms
- Online bulletin board(an easy way to post announcements)
- Online appointment requests
- Facebook account & feed
- Patient message center
- Online medical library
- Hosting, tech support
- Press releases & PR
- New content constantly added by professional medical writing team